3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBishop Gardens, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Home Report Value £200,000
- Lounge Open Plan to Dining
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- EER C
Well Presented and Rarely Available Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa in Popular Bishopbriggs Location. EER C
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available three bedroom semi-detached villa in a much sought after Bishopbriggs address offering spacious family accommodation comprising entrance porch leading to welcoming reception hallway, bright and spacious lounge open plan to dining room which in turn is open plan to a modern refitted black high gloss kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and integrated appliances. From the kitchen there is a door giving access to the rear gardens and detached garage.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with three piece suite with shower over bath.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units whilst externally there are easily maintained gardens to front and rear with decked seating area for outside entertaining and parking is provided by driveway to side leading to a detached garage.
Set in a popular location close to well regarded schooling and all the facilities within Bishopbriggs, early internal viewing is strongly advised to avoid missing out on this lovely family home.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.32m x 3.81m )
Dining Kitchen 18' 9" x 10' 7" ( 5.71m x 3.23m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 3" ( 2.77m x 1.91m )
Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 8" ( 2.29m x 1.73m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.