3 bedroom character property for saleLynn Road, Walton Highway, Norfolk
- View the Interactive Virtual Tour to learn more about this lovely home
- Garden - Parking - Fireplace - Semi Rural - Chain-free
- Guide Price £240,000-£250,000
YOU WILL LOVE!!! The gorgeous charm and character of this unique Norfolk village home, converted from a former Methodist Chapel, the stunning kitchen/diner, the landscaped front and rear gardens, the three double bedrooms and amazing lounge - all with no onward chain!
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home by simply viewing the 'Interactive Virtual Tour' here: http://tours.aboda.uk.com/1145298?a=1
Summary of accommodation:
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 & En-suite
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Total Plot Approx 0.1 Acre (STMS)
- Mature Private Front Garden & South-East Facing Landscaped Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Garden Store
Search keywords: Village, character, detached, freehold, off road parking, converted chapel, unique, period home, village, double bedrooms, three reception rooms, large kitchen, fireplace, exposed brick, no onward chain, no upper chain, central heating, double glazing, high speed fibre broadband available in the area
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9130799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.