2 bedroom flat for saleAbinger Road, Portslade, East Sussex, BN41 1SD
Tenure: Share of Freehold
WILL BE FINISHED AND READY TO MOVE IN JANUARY 2017, PLEASE CONTACT OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
Avard Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale 5 newly converted apartments forming part of this period detached house. All units have been finished to a very high standard with luxury fitted kitchens with appliances, modern fitted fully tiled bathrooms and en-suites, new heating systems, new carpets and decorated throughout. Also benefits from having share of the freehold.
This is a 2 bedroom first floor apartment with westerly aspect balcony and parking space. The accommodation features entrance, hallway, living/dining room, luxury kitchen, modern fully tiled bathroom and en suite, 2 double bedrooms, westerly aspect balcony and parking space.
* Communal Hall
Communal Hall with stairs leading to first floor flat.
* Living/Dining Room: 3.12m x 3.05m (10' 3" x 10')
* Kitchen: 3.76m x 2.67m (12' 4" x 8' 9")
* Bathroom: 1.96m x 1.7m (6' 5" x 5' 7")
* Bedroom 1: 3.35m x 2.87m (11' x 9' 5")
* En Suite: 2.54m x 1.7m (8' 4" x 5' 7")
* Bedroom 2: 3.12m x 2.57m (10' 3" x 8' 5")
This property is sold on a share of freehold basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avard Estate Agents, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.