3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleManor Drive, Upton
Offers in Region of
- Three Bedrooms Detached Bungalow
- Driveway Parking and Two Garages
- Offered for sale with No Chain
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Spacious Living and Dining Room
- Ideally Located close to local shops and amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this larger than average three bedroom Detached Bungalow situated in a prime location in Upton. Offered for sale with no ongoing chain this lovely property boasts plenty of outside space to include front and rear low maintenance gardens, a large driveway providing off road parking and two garages. Internally there is a large welcoming entrance hall with built in storage leading to the three double bedrooms (two of which have fitted wardrobes), a spacious shower room, fitted kitchen giving access to the conservatory and to the rear of the property there is a large lounge leading to an open plan dining room with serving hatch back into the kitchen and patio doors leading to the rear garden. Early viewing of this lovely Detached property is highly recommended to fully appreciate what is on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56835048.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9108848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.