2 bedroom terraced house for saleMarket Street, Whitworth, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL12
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE AMENITIES
- MID TERRACE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- THREE PIECE BATHROOM
- NO CHAIN
- IDEAL FIRST HOME
A perfect purchase for the first time buyer has come available, with re-modernised accommodation throughout and an ideal location close to a vibrant village makes this property one not to be missed. Within walking distance you will find excellent local amenities, bus links, schools and open countryside. Internally the property briefly comprises: Entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Externally you will find a small paved terrace area to the rear. Vacant possession and serious offers considered. EPC D. We are available 8.30am - 8.30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends
679 Market Street (A671) is a convenient residential location close to Whitworth, Shawforth and Bacup villages.
This area brings many advantages to any discerning buyer, which includes: easy access to a variety of amenities associated with Whitworth, public transport links, Healey Dell Nature Reserve, popular local schooling and access to Rochdale & Rossendale centres.
- Stone Built, Two Storey Mid Terraced
- Neutrally Decorated, Spacious Open Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Under-Stairs Storage Area and Access to the Rear
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Small Paved Raised Terrace Area to the Rear
- No Chain
- Ideal Starter Home
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule -
Lounge - 4.50m x 4.32m max (14'9" x 14'2" max) -
Kitchen - 4.50m x 2.20m max (14'9" x 7'3" max) -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.49m x 2.94m (14'9" x 9'8") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.66m x 2.20m (12'0" x 7'3") -
All mains services are understood to be available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56836624.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26616470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.