2 bedroom property for saleLynwood Park, Warton, PR4 1XJ
- Recently Renovated Two Bedroom Park Home
- New Flooring And Walls Throughout
- New uPVC Windows
- New Electrics
- Brand New Kitchen And Bathroom
- Mains Gas With New Central Heating
- Large Plot With Off Road Parking
- Viewing Essential To appreciate The Size And Space On Offer
Tempo are delighted to offer to the market this recently renovated, beautifully presented Two bedroom park home. Situated at Lynwood Park Residential Site in Warton, close to good bus routes into Lytham, Blackpool, Preston and surrounding areas. The property briefly comprises, Open plan Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Low maintenance side garden with storage and shed to the rear. Large off road parking to side. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the size of the plot.
10' 5'' x 9' 8'' (3.17m x 2.94m)
A range of eye and base level units in white with contrasting worktops. uPVC window to both side elevation allowing an abundance of light. One and half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with oven below, under counter space for washer and free standing fridge freezer, ceiling light, extractor fan and open plan into the lounge.
11' 2'' x 9' 9'' (3.40m x 2.97m)
uPVC bay window to the front and uPVC window and door to the side elevation, panel radiator, ceiling light and open plan into the kitchen.
9' 8'' x 6' 11'' (2.94m x 2.11m)
Double bedroom with uPVC window to the rear elevation, panel radiator and ceiling light.
6' 10'' x 4' 11'' (2.08m x 1.50m)
Currently being used as a storage room/ walk in wardrobe. uPVC window to the side elevation, panel radiator and ceiling light.
Entrance porch, with wall light providing access into the Park Home.
6' 7'' x 5' 3'' (2.01m x 1.60m)
Brand new bathroom in white with low flush WC, hand wash basin and vanity unit below. Large full width shower with chrome mixer. Floor to ceiling tiles, extractor fan, chrome towel rail and ceiling light.
Low maintenance side and rear garden with storage shed and ample off road parking to the side. Viewing essential to appreciate the size on offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9128279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.