4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDriftwood Avenue, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- South-West Facing Rear Garden
- Off-Street Parking
- Access to Surrounding Motorway Networks
- Popular Location with Local Shops, Recreational & Leisure Facilities
- Close to Well Regarded Schooling
A beautifully presented four bedroom, semi-detached property boasting generous ground floor accommodation. Benefits include a landscaped garden along with a stunning kitchen/dining room with a vaulted ceiling, modern fittings and a feature exposed brick wall.
This handsome four bedroom 1930's semi-detached property is located in the popular Chiswell Green area. The accommodation includes a welcoming hallway which leads into a spacious living room which features modern shutters to the windows and fitted alcove seating and storage.
The family room is open to the dining area but separated from the kitchen by a wall. The kitchen has modern fitted appliances including a dishwasher, oven and combination-oven along with an induction hob. The kitchen is open plan to the dining area which has a high, vaulted ceiling perfectly lit by dual aspect windows and double doors which lead onto the garden. Access is also provided from here into a games room and then onto the fourth bedroom.
The first floor benefits from a modern bathroom comprising of a bath, separate shower, sink and wc. The master bedroom has front aspect windows, the second overlooks the garden and has a fitted wardrobe and the third has a front aspect.
The rear garden is approximately 87ft long and is South Westerly facing with a block paved patio, lawn and storage shed to the rear.
The Chiswell Green area provides superb access to the surrounding motorway networks and proves popular with families wishing to be accessible to sought-after schooling. This small section of the road consists of property of similar type and is close to many countryside walks. Chiswell Green is supported by a range of local shops, recreational and leisure facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56842377.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA150997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.