2 bedroom property for saleHallville Road, Wallasey, CH44 9AZ
- Beautifully presented two bedroom starter home
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Convenient location with good transport links
- Perfect for the first time buyer
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- EPC rating TBC
Are you a first time buyer looking for that perfect starter home? Beautifully presented throughout, this well planned and well maintained two bedroom house would be an ideal purchase. Ready to literally move into the bright & airy interior has a modern feel throughout, a feeling aided by the neutral decor, the freshly laid flooring and the well appointed kitchen and bathroom. Book a viewing and a wonderful homely welcoming feel awaits you! Well placed for the amenities and services that are available in nearby Liscard including good transport links and respected schooling. Within easy reach of New Brighton and Wallasey Village both of which offer access to the direct Merseyrail link to Liverpool. EPC rating TBC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56843472.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WALSP99325093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.