4 bedroom bungalow for saleRaines Lane, Glovershaw Lane, Eldwick , Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16
- A deceptively spacious four/five bedroom detached home
- Standing in well maintained gardens
- Stunning views across open countryside
- Adjoining paddock available by separate negotiation
- Planning permission granted for additonal bedrooms to the first floor
- Prestigious semi-rural location
RURAL SETTING WITH FIELD/STABLE AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
Delightfully situated in an elevated position enjoying fine views towards the countryside and beyond is a superbly presented and deceptively spacious four/five bedroom detached home having planning permission for additional accommodation to the first floor standing in well maintained gardens, driveway with parking.
Option to lease adjacent paddock with planning permission for stable by separate negotiation for those with equestrian interests
Raines Lane will almost certainly appeal to the more discerning purchaser seeking a deceptively spacious four/five bedroom detached residence offering versatile and flexible family living accommodation planned at ground floor level. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented
throughout and includes oil fired heating, sealed unit double glazing and offers any would be purchaser tremendous opportunity to create further accommodation by way of extension or conversion (relevant plans have been approved for the addition of the first floor to create three bedrooms and bathroom application number 17/04812/HOU) . The property is the original residence forming part of this exclusive development of similar high calibre properties which are currently under construction. Only an internal inspection will reveal the superb nature of this fine home. Outside the property enjoys a stunning location on the edge of Eldwick Village close to Baildon Moor and Shipley Glen enjoying fantastic views towards the open countryside and beyond. The property is complemented by superior landscaped gardens, lawns, flowerbeds, mature trees, shrubs, large driveway providing parking for several vehicles. Adjacent to the property there is a large paddock area for those with equestrian interests available for lease. For further information please contact the selling agent.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, peddle steps giving access to loft area, lounge, sitting room/bedroom, dining kitchen with pantry, rear porch, master bedroom with potential for ensuite facility, three further bedrooms and house bathroom. The property also has approved plans for conversion of the first floor to create further accommodation application number 17/04812/HOU).
Raines Lane is delightfully situated in a semi rural position enjoying an idyllic location on the edge of Baildon Moor having tremendous views towards the open countryside and beyond. Eldwick and Baildon Villages are both close by served by local shops and amenities, recreational areas and well respected schools. The location is also considered to be within daily commuting distance of many West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bingley, Baildon, Ilkley, Bradford, Skipton and Leeds.
From Dacre Son & Hartley's Bingley office travel up Park Road in the direction of Eldwick. Travel through Eldwick Village and turn right onto Spring Lane, continue up Spring Lane and the property will be seen on the left hand side.
1. The property forms part of an exclusive development and has planning permission for three further properties constructed on site. For further information please contact the selling agent. 2. The property has a new treatment plant which will serve numbers 1 and 2 Raines Lane. Please note new poscode when development is completed will be BD16 3FA 3. The property offers any would be purchaser the option to lease the adjacent paddock with planning permission for a two horse stable/field shelter and is available subject to separate negotiation for those with equestrian interests for further information please contact the selling agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56847903.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIN180453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.