3 bedroom detached house for saleExeter Drive, Spalding
- Detached family home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Refitted breakfast kitchen
- Refitted bathroom with underfloor heating
- Replacement double glazed windows and doors
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio and raised decked seating area's
- Sought after location
- EPC - D
Positioned within a sought after location, just off Halmergate, anyone looking to be conveniently situated for access to primary & secondary schools and access to Spalding town centre, needs to consider this house. The larger than average detached family house occupies a generous sized plot with parking for 3/4 cars and a single garage, with an enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio and raised decked seating area's. The accommodation includes an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, garden room, refitted breakfast kitchen, utility area and shower room to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a refitted bathroom with four piece suite and underfloor heating. Replacement double glazed windows and doors fitted in September 2015.
In order to appreciate fully, call us now to book your viewing!!!
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 4.50m x 4.24m (14'09 x 13'11) -
Dining Room - 3.43m x 3.00m (11'03 x 9'10) -
Garden Room - 3.89m x 3.15m (12'09 x 10'04) -
Breakfast Kitchen - 4.57m x 3.45m (15'0 x 11'04) -
Utility Room -
Shower Room -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 4.22m x 3.89m (13'10 x 12'09) -
Bedroom - 2.97m x 2.64m (9'09 x 8'08) -
Bedroom - 3.89m x 3.12m (12'09 x 10'03) -
Front Garden -
Off Road Parking -
Single Garage -
Enclosed Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56858008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26617183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HILL & CLARK, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.