3 bedroom house for saleFurness Close, Chorley
- Beautiful, Spacious Semi-Detached
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Diner, Lounge & Family Bathroom
- Mature Gardens & Driveway Parking
- Call 01257 275231 Without Delay!
A well-presented three bedroom semi-detached dormer style house situated in a sought after location in a quiet cul-de-sac and stands on a good size elevated plot with immaculate front and rear gardens, driveway, garage and workshop to the rear.
This property has recently undergone some upgrades with a beautiful contemporary recently fitted high gloss kitchen in soft grey.
The accommodation comprises inner hallway, a beautiful spacious lounge with a bay window, an open staircase with a living flame gas fire. The kitchen dining room has had a recent upgrade to a luxury contemporary fitted kitchen with integral appliances and still offers a great place to dine and to entertain friends and family. There are patio doors giving access to the garden which makes this room nice, light and airy.
To the first floor, there are three good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and is presented to high specification. There is a superb bathroom with a modern suite including a shower over bath with screen, a vanity sink and a wc.
Externally, there is an attractive frontage, a driveway with ample off road parking and a garage. The rear garden is an absolute credit to the family and has been beautifully maintained with seating areas, a well-maintained garden with mature planting and a pathway.
This property is ideally placed for the great schools in the local area and amenities. Also, it is within a short distance to lovely countryside walks and Chorley town centre with its hosts of amenities including shops, eateries and a train station.
What The Agent Says
A substantial family home which would make an ideal investment or for any young family or growing family.
Without delay book a viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56861094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 175516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.