1 bedroom flat for saleSt Bernard's Gate, Uxbridge Road, Hanwell UB1
Withdrawn from Market
- 1 Bedroom
- 65 sqft terrace
- 2nd Floor
- Estimated Completion Q3 2017
- 999 Year Lease
- Overlooking the Court Yard and Chaple
- No Help To Buy
St. Bernard’s Gate is located in Hanwell, a little-known urban village in the leafy residential borough of Ealing in west London. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city but with excellent links to central London and beyond soon to be improved with the launch of Crossrail, Hanwell offers an idyllic place to experience London life.
St. Bernard’s Gate comprises a collection of 1 & 2-bedroom apartment. There are 118 apartments available in the first phase. Connolly House (Block 3) is the first of two apartment buildings being built in this prestigious development.
Estimated Completion: Q3 2017
- One bedroom apartment with 244sqft terrace on the 1st floor - £339,000
- One bedroom on the second floor with one car parking space included - £349,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56863477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7317234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.