4 bedroom detached house for saleHengar Manor, St Tudy, Cornwall
- Four Double Bedroom Holiday Property: 4.8% yield
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen / Dining Room
- Located In A Quiet Area of Hengar Manor Country Park
- Recently Redecorated
- New Carpets in Open Lounge/Dining Area & Stairs
- EPC: D/58
We are pleased to offer this FOUR double bedroom DETACHED Park Lodge Plus in Hengar Manor Country Park that boasts flexible accommodation for up to 10 people with open plan lounge / dining and kitchen areas downstairs. The pièce de résistance is the HOT TUB installed outside. This brings a particular USP to the lodge and as such is highly sought after by holidaymakers. The vendor has informed us that in 2016 the property received profit after all operating expenses and site service charges and ground rent of £2,900, representing a 4.8% yield.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56865118.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU150202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.