1 bedroom flat for saleDuke Street, CHELTENHAM, Gloucestershire, GL52 6BP
- 50% Sold
- Beautifully renovated apartments
- Located in the popular Fairview area
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Open plan lounge/ kitchen area
- Sash windows
- Contemporary kitchen/ shower room
- Phone entry system
- Locked bike area
First floor light & airy apartment with restored sash windows and a brand new kitchen and shower room, located in the Fairview area, close to the town centre.
When walking into the open plan kitchen/ lounge area the first thing you notice is how flooded with light it feels. With two sash windows, one in the kitchen area and the other in the lounge, it really helps to define the two areas. Attention to detail has been paid to the features that matter for example new fitted kitchen with integral appliances including a fridge, oven and hob with extractor and washer/dryer. The double bedroom is fitted with plug socket and USB adaptor for modern living. To finish off the thoughtful layout, there is an brand new fitted shower room with heated towel rail. Each apartment has access to lockable bin and bike store, and its own phone entry system.
There is an eclectic range of bars, bistros, restaurants, stylish shops and salons in Cheltenham and the new John Lewis store (opening Autumn 2018) is within walking distance. There is a thriving cultural scene in the town including two concert halls and three theatres. There are numerous festivals to be enjoyed, literature, science, food and drink and the renowned jazz festival.
Less than 100 miles from London nestled between the Cotswold Hills and the Wye Valley, Cheltenham is supported by good communications via M5, or the Cirencester link road (A417) to Swindon and the M4. There is also a main line station to Paddington.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
All measurements have been taken from the developers brochure or plans and should be used for guidance only. CGI’s are provided by the Developer to reflect a guide but the finish can vary. Internal Photos/CGI Images are taken from the show home and may be of a different house type. Finish and specification will vary.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 368694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Gloucestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.