4 bedroom detached house for saleOPEN EVENT - 174 Cheltenham Road East, Churchdown, GL3 1AL
- 4 bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with En-suite.
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Utility Room.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Open plan living room.
- Stairs with contemporary glass and timber detail.
- Modern family bathroom.
- Integral garage and parking.
OPEN EVENT – SATURDAY 6TH OCTOBER 12.30PM – 2.30PM.
NEWLY BUILT AND READY TO MOVE IN TO.
The contemporary layout features open plan living accommodation including glass and oak feature to the staircase, down lighting and white panelled doors with chrome effect door furniture.
The well appointed kitchen is fitted with a range of integrated appliances which include ceramic induction hob, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and the three further bedrooms share a lovely modern bathroom with a relaxing rainfall shower complete with smaller hand held attachment and chrome and glass shower screen.
Churchdown offers a good choice of Primary and secondary schooling together with all the advantages of living within an established community providing good access for Cheltenham and Gloucester and routes North and South via the M5.
Floorplans and measurements are for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 373659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents - New Homes, Gloucestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.