3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrow Hill Road, Margate, Kent
- Well presented family home has more space than meets the eye
- Off street parking
- Log cabin currently used as an office
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Good sized garden
- Close to local schools, shops and Margate sandy beach
- EPC energy rating D
This well-presented family home has more space than meets the eye and is situated in a popular residential location close to local primary and secondary schools and has the added benefit of a home office with its own access that could be ideal for someone who wants to work from home. Inside you will find a spacious lounge with French doors out to the garden, there is a kitchen and a breakfast area as well as a formal dining room. All of which provides plenty of living accommodation for the whole family. You may also be pleased to know there is a downstairs toilet. To the side of the property there is large log cabin which is currently used as a home office, having power light and internet access as well as separate access from the house. This could be used to suit a variety of needs and should be seen to be appreciated. Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms and a super modern family bathroom. Outside to the rear the garden is a great size and is partly laid to lawn with a recently built decking area, you could easily imagine having family barbecues on those sunny weekends. At the front of the property you will find a driveway providing ample off-street parking.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Toilet
- Lounge: 12'3 x 11'6 (3.74m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 11'6 x 10'8 (3.51m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 11'2 x 9'0 (3.41m x 2.75m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'4 x 9'7 (3.15m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'10 x 11'8 (4.22m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 9'9 (3.74m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 8'3 (2.77m x 2.52m)
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
- Office: 18'9 x 12'4 (5.72m x 3.76m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56877726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15109070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.