1 bedroom flat for saleTranquil Lane, Harrow
Withdrawn from Market
- ONE DOUBLE BEDR LUXURY APARTMENT
- THIRD (TOP) FLOOR WITH 19' PRIVATE BALCONY
- 19'4 LIVING ROOM WITH MODERN OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- PRIVATE 19' BALCONY LIFT IN BLOCK
- 12' X 11' BEDROOM
- TILED FLOOR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED
- LET AT £1,175 PCM CAN BE SOLD WITH VACANT POSSESSION IF REQUIRED
- 118 YEARS LEASE REMAINING
- 1/2 MILE TO TUBE
David Conway & Co are pleased to offer this modern one double bedroom third (top) floor luxury apartment built 2010. The property has a 19'4 x 15' living room with luxury open plan fitted kitchen with gas hob and dish washer and tiled floor, 12' x 11' bedroom with wardrobes and tiled floor, modern family bathroom and 19' private balcony. Video entry phone system, fob entry, lift in block. Gas central heating and double glazed. Approximately 1/2 mile to Rayners Lane Metropolitan & Piccadilly Line Tube Station and shops. Currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £1175pcm until 19th June 2017.
Please note: As per the 'Housing Act 1996' a personal interest exists on this property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56885818.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101374005389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Conway & Co, South Harrow - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.