3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Drive, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- WAS £134,500 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE OFFERS OVER £125,000 TO £135,000
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SUN ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE
NICELY REFURBISHED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARAGE AND PREDOMINANTLY SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN. During recent years the Kitchen has been refitted as has the fully tiled Shower Room and WC. In addition a Conservatory has been built to take advantage of the mature sunny garden.
NICELY REFURBISHED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARAGE AND PREDOMINANTLY SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN. During recent years the Kitchen has been refitted as has the fully tiled Shower Room and WC. In addition a Conservatory has been built to take advantage of the mature sunny garden. The rest of the layout comprises; Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Landing and 3 Bedrooms. Offered with Immediate Vacant Possession assured, this Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed property is strongly recommended.
UPVC Double Glazed panelled entrance door with 'spy hole', 2 windows to side, staircase to First Floor, under stairs meter cupboard, radiator.
Front Reception Room 13' 7" x 14' (into bay window) ( 4.14m x 4.27m (into bay window) )
feature carved timber 'period' fire surround with contrasting back panel, matching hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect electric fire, wall light points, coved cornicing, radiator.
Rear Reception Room 10' 7" x 10' 10" (into alcove) ( 3.23m x 3.30m (into alcove) )
(plus built in cupboard with display shelving over), cast iron 'period' fire surround with matching hearth and inset gas fire, coved cornicing, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.28m x 1.98m )
refitted in recent years with comprehensive range of wall and floor cabinets with ample roll top working surfaces with concealed downlighting, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel, wall mounted gas fired combi central heating boiler, coved cornicing, complimenting part tiled walls.
Sun Room 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
UPVC Double Glazed French door leading to sunny rear garden, laminate flooring.
tastefully refitted in recent years with fully tiled walls, complimenting white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower and wash hand basin in vanity surround with cupboard space below, matching laminate flooring, chrome wall mounted heated towel rail, recessed downlighting.
matching fully tiled walls with matching flooring, close coupled low flush Wc.
window to front, built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.48m )
feature cast iron 'period' fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.26m x 2.24m )
Large Detached Garage
totally enclosed and predominantly southerly aspect, mostly laid to lawn, mature shrubbery, flower beds, water supply, security lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56889172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR107198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.