3 bedroom terraced house for saleLow Church Wynd, Yarm, Stockton-on-Tees
- - Three Storey Townhouse
- - Three bedrooms
- - Two Bathrooms
- - Elevated First Floor Lounge
- - Modern Fitte Kitchen
- - Excellent central Yarm location.
- - Private rear courtyard.
- - Resident's only parking.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this stylish terraced house offered with immediate vacant possesion. The property is located in the centre of cosmopolitan Yarm offering convenient access to the wide array of shops, restaurants and bars. This attractive property has accommodation set over three floors combining a number of charming features including a private enclosed rear courtyard, large living room and bathroom with free standing roll top bath. The property also benefits from everyday modern living requirements incorporating gas central heating to radiators & briefly comprises; entrance porch, two groundfloor bedrooms, first floor kitchen, first floor living space, second floor bedroom & bathroom with roll top bath & separate shower cubicle. Views across Yarms roof tops and the railway viaduct add to the charm of this fantastically located property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56895364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.