1 bedroom flat for saleGranby Way, Devonport, Plymouth
- NO CHAIN - vacant possession
- Immaculately presented ground floor flat
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Feature kitchen and bathroom
- Close to local amenities
- Outside space
An immaculately presented and spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment. Located in the Devonport area and close to local amenities; this property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, a feature kitchen and bathroom plus outside space on a corner plot and NO CHAIN - MUST BE VIEWED!
An immaculately presented and spacious one bedroom purpose built ground floor flat located in Devonport. The accommodation comprises of private hallway, bathroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen and double bedroom.
The entrance is a private door with spy-hole giving access to a private hallway.
The hallway has a radiator, smoke detector and two general purpose storage cupboards.
The bathroom has a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation, bath with a shower over and side-screen, low level WC, wash hand basin, mirror, shaver socket, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and ceiling spot lights.
Double Bedroom 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
In the double bedroom there is a double glazed window to the front elevation radiator, fitted double wardrobe, telephone point and television point.
Lounge/ Dining Room 11' 9" x 13' 9" ( 3.58m x 4.19m )
In the Lounge/Dining room there are three double glazed windows on one elevation, plus a double glazed window and french doors on another elevation. There are two radiators, a wall mounted entry-phone system, two television points and a telephone point.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.96m )
In the kitchen there are double glazed windows on two elevations, one-and-a-half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, a range of wall and base units with laminated roll-top work surfaces, fitted oven, fitted five-burner gas hob, fitted extractor fan, concealed central heating boiler, fitted fridge, fitted freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.
There is an outside space on two sides of the property which is accessed through the Lounge/Dining room.
This property is immaculately presented and close to all local amenities. MUST BE VIEWED!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56901166.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MPL307023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, First Time Buyers Centre - Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.