2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWestfield,Woking,GU22
- Entrance area
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Reception room
- Study/second reception room/third bedroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking
- Garage for storage
Ideally located in a popular residential area less than 1/2 mile to local shops and amenities is this 2/3 bedroom bungalow finished to a high standard
This extended, attractive detached property has been renovated to a high standard throughout is ideally located in a popular cul-de-sac less than 1/2 a mile to local shops and amenities. Woking town centre is just over a mile from the property and boasts a wide variety of shops, restaurants, leisure activities and the mainline train station which takes you direct to London Waterloo in approximately 25 minutes.
Internally the property has been decourated to a high standard throughout and benefits from a well proportioned modern kitchen/breakfast room and a study that could also be used as a second reception room. The two double bedrooms both have built in cupboards. Externally the delightful private enclosed rear garden can be accessed via the kitchen/breakfast room and has side access. To the front there is off road parking for up to 2 cars and a garage for storage. Viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2205539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.