2 bedroom apartment for saleUpper Walthamstow Road, Walthamstow
- Two Bedrooms
- 1920's Period Conversion
- Upper Walthamstow Location
- Prestigious Turning
- Close To Wood Street Station
- Chain Free
- Excellent Condition
- Close To Epping Forest
- End Of Terrace
An immaculately presented two bedroom apartment with superb design & decor throughout, occupying the first floor of this 1920's period conversion. It's all set on a quiet, sought-after turning just moments from Wood Street station
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be enjoying flawless design & decor throughout - the kitchen/diner features engineered oak flooring underfoot, grey metro tiling splashbacks and a full range of fitted appliances including microwave.
The 180 square foot lounge has a beautiful bay window, deep fitted carpets and contrast walls, both bedrooms are a decent size, with the 160 square foot master bedroom featuring grey engineered oak flooring underfoot.
The bathroom is just as stylish as the rest of the place, with pristine designer fittings, metro tiling and a rainfall shower over the outsized bathtub/shower cubicle.
Outside, you're only a three minute walk from Wood Street Station which will get you into Liverpool Street in just 20 minutes. the open spaces of Epping Forest, Alternatively, Walthamstow Central - with its cinema, shops and restaurants - is just one stop away.
- The apartment is chain free for an effortless move.
- Walthamstow's exciting new Wood Street neighbourhood is just round the corner, with shops, bars, restaurants and even a market.
- For your new local may we suggest The Duke? A great gastropub just a few minutes down the road.
Lounge - 4.7m x 3.7m (15'5" x 12'1") -
Kitchen/Diner - 3.4m x 3.1m (11'1" x 10'2") -
Bedroom - 4.5m x 3.4m (14'9" x 11'1") -
Bedroom - 3.0m x 2.8m (9'10" x 9'2") -
Bathroom - 1.9m x 1.6m (6'2" x 5'2") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER.......
"Its been great living here, At one end of the road Wood St Station gets me to Liverpool street in 25 minutes, and the other end is a great big lake and forest which is perfect for getting outside. Plus, with pubs like The Duke, the old market with boutiques and cafes there is a real cool kind of community feel to the place."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56905504.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26627399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.