2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Dunstans House, Fetter Lane, London, EC4A
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 24 hour concierge and residents' lounge
- Beautiful private residents garden
- Overlooking stunning Grade II listed Maughan Library
- 0.3 miles from Chancery Lane Underground station
- Approx. 929 sq ft (86.3 sq m)
- EPC: B
A great opportunity for both rental and investors or homeowners alike.
This unit offers approximately 929 sq ft of living space comprising an open plan living/dining area, with contemporary fully fitted kitchen to include Siemens appliances, two bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom and further bathroom. This luxurious apartment is finished to a high specification and feature comfort cooling.
St Dunstan's Court boasts private landscaped garden bordered by the famous Grade II listed Maughan Library.
The development also offers a 24 hour concierge, library and lounge area and business centre/meeting room. Located approximately 0.4 miles from Temple underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56910451.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRL150085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.