1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Dunstans House, 133-137 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen with Siemens appliances
- 24 Hour concierge and residents' lounge
- 0.3 miles from Chancery Lane station
- Approx. 536 sq ft (49.8 sq m)
- EPC: B
A stunning second floor one bedroom apartment within the exclusive St Dunstan's Court development.
This beautiful unit offers approximately 536 sq ft of living space comprising an open plan living/dining area, with contemporary fully fitted kitchen to include Siemens appliances, and a luxurious bedroom/bathroom.
St Dunstan's Court boasts a private landscaped garden bordered by the famous Grade II listed Maughan Library, which provide the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of city living. The development also offers a 24 hour concierge, library and lounge area and business centre/meeting room.
The development is perfectly situated; with London's West End on your doorstep and the financial district being within easy reach. Approximately 0.3 miles from Chancery Lane station and located in zone 1, it offers fantastic pied-a-terre opportunities for those working in the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56910460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRL150086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.