3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHollinwood Homes,Whittingham Place, Broughton
- 2 Yr Customer care & 10 Yr NHBC Warranty
- Option For Downstairs Living
- Open Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
- G floor Master Bed & Ensuite
- 2 Further Bedrooms To First floor
- Off Road Parking
***£10,000 INCENTIVE AVAILABLE***2 YEARS CUSTOMER CARE & 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY***HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE***PLOT 60***
Whittingham Place, Broughton is a prestigious new development of two to five bedroom properties which are finished to a high specification throughout. Perfectly situated for access to major connecting roads. The Chertsey is a three bedroom, semi detached house with the option for downstairs living having the master bedroom and en-suite shower room on the ground floor along with the open plan lounge/kitchen diner. To the first floor there are two further bedrooms and a bathroom. Both bathrooms will be fully tiled with under floor heating. Externally there is a garage and a drive providing off road parking. NO SERVICE CHARGE FOR 12 MONTHS.
Ground Floor Plan -
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Diner - 21'9 MAX x 21'9 MAX (6.63m MA X x 6.63m MA X) -
View Of Lounge Area -
Master Bedroom - 13'6 x 10'6 (4.11m x 3.20m) -
First Floor Plan -
Bedroom Two - 14'3 x 10'5 (4.34m x 3.18m) -
Bedroom Three - 14'3 x 9'5 (4.34m x 2.87m) -
Site Plan -
Key Information - Leasehold
2 Years Customer Care
10 Year NHBC Warranty
NO SERVICE CHARGE FOR 12 MONTHS
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Gas, electrical or other appliances, drains, heating, plumbing or electrical installations have not been tested. All measurements quoted are approximate. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28234349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dewhurst Homes, Longridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.