1 bedroom end of terrace house for salePheasant Close, Tring
- FREEHOLD HOME
- ONE BEDROOM
- BRAND NEW FITTED KITCHEN
- REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- EASY ACCESS TO TRING TOWN AND AMENITIES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
SOLD STC .........
Having undergone refurbishment throughout by the current owners, including brand new kitchen and redecoration. A charming freehold one bedroom house situated in this popular Cul de Sac on the outskirts of Tring Town Centre. Offered to the market with no onward chain.
Having undergone refurbishment throughout by the current owners, including brand new kitchen and redecoration. A charming freehold one bedroom house situated in this popular Cul de Sac on the outskirts of Tring Town Centre. Offered to the market with no onward chain, a viewing is strongly advised.
The accommodation begins with a well proportioned lounge, door to the brand new fitted kitchen which has been well laid out with a range of high gloss eye and base level units, rolltop work surfaces and tiled splash backs. There is a fitted hob and fan assisted oven with overhead extractor and ample space for washing machine and fridge freezer. A door from the kitchen leads out to the private rear garden which is laid to lawn and forms part of the corner plot. There is a large timber built cabin and side access gate.
Upstairs you will find the bathroom and this comprises three piece white suite including panel enclosed bath, low level WC and wash hand basin with pedestal. Finishing the first floor is the double bedroom. This good sized room has ample space for double bed and additional wardrobes and furniture and has the added benefit of a fitted cupboard.
In addition to the rear garden there is a grassed area to the front of the property with pathway and you can find the allocated parking space adjacent to the house.
Kitchen 11' max x 8'6 max
Lounge 11' max x 11'6 max
Bedroom 11' max x 11'6 max
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56917150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.