2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChalloner Road, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 BEDROOMED END TERRACE HOUSE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS CENTRALLY HEATED
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- REAR LOBBY
- GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS GAS CENTRALLY HEATED AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED END TERRACED HOUSE WITH SOLAR PANELS PRODUCING FREE ELECTRICITY. Externally there are Gardens to three sides. In need of some improvement, this being reflected in the guide price.
IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED OF THIS GAS CENTRALLY HEATED AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED END TERRACED HOUSE WITH SOLAR PANELS PRODUCING FREE ELECTRICITY. The layout comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room with feature fireplace, Kitchen, Rear Lobby, Landing, 2 Bedrooms and fully tiled Bathroom/WC. Externally there are Gardens to three sides. In need of some improvement, this being reflected in the guide price.
UPVC panelled entrance door with leaded opaque Double Glazed insert with matching side panel, staircase to First Floor, understairs meter cupboard, radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 10" x 10' 8" narrowing to 8' 5" ( 6.35m x 3.25m narrowing to 2.57m )
feature timber fire surround with marble effect back panel and hearth with 'living flame' coal effect fire, TV point, coved cornicing, 2 radiators.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.39m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, housing suitable for fridge freezer, walk in larder with window giving natural light, half glazed timber panelled door leading to;
2 brick storage sheds, half glazed UPVC panelled door leading to garden.
access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 16' 9" x 10' 1" (into overstairs recess) ( 5.11m x 3.07m (into overstairs recess) )
airing cupboard housing 'Baxi' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Bathroom / Wc
fully tiled walls, white suite comprising panelled bath with 'Mira' electric shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC with timber seat and cover, radiator.
Gardens To Three Sides
with high perimeter brick built wall, the front being capped with timber railings.
Buying As Investment
If so contact our Lettings Department on 01429 862641 and ask for Claire our senior lettings negotiator, she will answer all your questions on lettings value and finding tenants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56919421.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.