3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouth Oval, Northampton
- Recently Refurbished
- Brand New Kitchen and Bathroom
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Good Size Rear Garden
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
**FANTASTIC CONDITION** This three bedroom end terrace house has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment. It now offers spacious accommodation presented to an excellent standard, lobby with storage rooms and wc as well as side access to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, understairs cupboard, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to:-
Lounge 14' 1" Max x 11' 5" ( 4.29m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, telephone point, radiator and picture rail.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.62m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.97m x 2.49m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, electric oven and electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over and splashback area, pantry cupboard, double glazed window to the rear and door to lobby.
Doors to the front and rear aspects and doors to two storage rooms/study and cloakroom.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and low flush WC.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, access to loft space and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 4" Plus recess ( 3.68m x 3.15m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" Max x 7' 6" ( 2.77m Max x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.65m )
Suite comprising bath with shower head over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiling and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56919481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.