2 bedroom flat for saleThe Mansards, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Beautifully Presented Two Bedroom Apartment
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Managed Communal Gardens
- Close to St Albans City Centre and Mainline Station
- Popular Location for Families and Commuters
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Presented beautifully throughout, this two bedroom apartment offers generous size accommodation. Located on the top floor of this modern development, The Mansards is situated just a short walk to the City centre and mainline station.
Situated on a plot benefitting from large communal gardens and a garage en-bloc, The Mansards proves popular with first time buyers and investors alike.
Located on the top floor with far reaching views this apartment is presented in good order throughout and the development itself has undergone a programme of refurbishment.
Internally, the accommodation includes a large kitchen/breakfast room that has space for a table and offers numerous fitted cupboards. The sitting room, which is also at the rear, feels light and airy with an attractive feature fireplace.
Two good sized bedrooms both benefit from fitted wardrobes and are served by the modern family bathroom.
Outside the property has well-managed communal gardens with a driveway leading to a garage en-bloc.
The Mansards is positioned just off of Avenue Road which is known locally as one of the most cosmetically attractive roads in St Albans. The residents have maintained the character and community feel of the road. Literally around the corner from both the mainline station and the City centre, the property is ideally situated for families and commuters.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56921367.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA150998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.