1 bedroom apartment for saleVictoria Cottages, Beverley
Withdrawn from Market
- First floor apartment
- High standard of finish throughout
- A conversion within a former 19th century barracks
- Countryside views to the front
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Laminate and linoleum flooring throughout
- Ideal investment opportunity
- South Beverley close to local amenities and road networks
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Communal garden space to the rear
This fantastic, first floor, one bedroom, spacious, purpose-built apartment is located in an appealing, converted historic building on the south side of Beverley. With easy access to local amenities and road links: A164 and A1079, this very well-maintained apartment, would make a fantastic pied a terre or investment opportunity. Other benefits include views across open countryside to the front and a useful communal garden area to the rear.
The appealing apartment forms part of the original victorian barracks which were built as the depot of the two battalions of the 15th Regiment of Foot between 1877 and 1878.
16' 3'' x 9' 11'' (4.96m x 3.02m)
Front door - Laminate flooring - Radiator - Coving - Recessed downlights - Aspect to the front
12' 10'' x 9' 1'' (3.92m x 2.78m)
Linoleum floor - Range of contemporary style base and eye level units with chrome brushed handles - Electric cooker - Electric hob - Stainless steel extractor hood - Tiled splash backs - Integrated fridge freezer - Brushed chrome sockets - Gas central heating boiler - Aspect to the rear
6' 7'' x 5' 9'' (2.01m x 1.76m)
Recessed down lights - Aspect to the rear
13' 0'' x 11' 6'' (3.95m x 3.51m)
Laminate flooring - Radiator - Recessed down lights - Contemporary style fitted wardrobes - Aspect to the front
6' 7'' x 6' 2'' (2.01m x 1.89m)
Linoleum flooring - Spa bath with mains shower over and glass shower door - Low flush WC - Wash hand basin - Aspect to the rear
Communal Staircase and Walkway
Gated pedestrian entrance - Stairs to upper floor balcony
Private communal garden to the rear - Locked gated entrance
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56926198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7261359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Brooks (Ltd), York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.