2 bedroom apartment for saleDevonshire House, 50 Putney Hill, London
- Guideline Minimum Deposit £25,400
- Guideline Min. Household Income £71,950*
- First Floor with Balcony
- Approx. 725 Sqft Gross Internal Area
- Overlooks Communal Garden
- Residents' Gym/Concierge/Roof Terrace
- Communal Heating and Hot Water
- Minutes from Putney/East Putney Stations
SHARED OWNERSHIP (Advertised price represents 40% share. Full market value £635,000). A superbly-presented, south-facing two-bedroom apartment on the first floor. Features include a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, fitted wardrobe and a balcony which offers a delightful view of the well-kept communal garden. The good-sized second bedroom also has fitted storage and there is a reception/dining room with stylish, open-plan kitchen. Devonshire House is just minutes from Putney Station (National Rail - towards Clapham Junction/Waterloo) and East Putney (District line). North is Putney High Street and the Thames, to the South, the green spaces of Putney Heath and only slightly further away, Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park. The block is built to modern, high standards of energy-efficiency and features a communal heating and hot water system. The development has a concierge, residents? gym and roof terrace.
Tenure: Leasehold (155 years from 2011)
Share Available: 40% (£254,000)
Shared Ownership Rent: £668.36** per month (based on 40% ownership)
Service Charge: £205.40** per month
Guideline Minimum Household Income: £71,950*
Local Authority: Wandsworth***
Council Tax Band: F (£1077.28 for 2018-19)
The property is offered for sale on a sold as seen basis. A2Dominion Housing Group do not offer any warranties on the domestic appliances in the property or undertake to carry out any remedial work or redecoration work of a cosmetic nature. Pets not permitted (except assistance animals). Unless specifically mentioned in the details above, there is no parking offered with this property.
* Assumes dual incomes and a 10% deposit of 40% share. Equivalent single-income figure would be £82,250.
** The rent and service charge are subject to annual review.
*** Priority will be given to applicants that currently live or work in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
Property ref: 121_1138_4676841
14' 1" max. x 9' 1" max. (4.29m x 2.77m)
25' 3" max. x 10' 10" max. (7.69m x 3.30m)
included in reception measurement
17' 10" max. x 8' 11" (5.44m x 2.72m)
En-Suite Shower Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56933211.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4676841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Moves, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.