3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ridings, Longridge
- HTB// PART EX//EASY MOVE SCHEME AVAILABLE
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
- Lounge & GF W.C
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Driveway, Garage & Garden
********* 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY *** HELP TO BUY//PART EXCHANGE OR EASY MOVE SCHEME AVAILABLE ***
The Charlock is an impressive three bedroom detached property. The new development is situated in Longridge, a charming market town regarded as the gateway to the Ribble Valley and the Forrest of Bowland. Conveniently located for access to local amenities including shops, schools and main motorway connections. This home will be built to the highest standard with quality fixtures and fittings by a reputable builder.
On internal inspection the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, w.c, kitchen diner and lounge. To the first floor are three bedrooms, ensuite to master and a family bathroom.
Specification - Every Prospect home is designed with the attention to detail that truly sets us apart. Light and spacious contemporary living, complemented by an exceptional specification.
- Internal doors - Somerset oak veneer (where applicable)
- Walls and ceilings-white emulsion paint finish & internal doors with modern 2-panel effect
- Internal door furniture in modern brushed chrome
- Choice of contemporary wall tiles
- Front Door Cottage style 5 lever security grade Secured by Design'
- Painted in various contemporary earth colours
- Cottage style Upvc windows & Upvc maintenance-free fascias and gutters
- Landscaped front gardens & screen fencing to all rear gardens
All properties pre-wired for external security lights
Ways To Buy - Help To Buy Scheme:-
Whether you're buying your very first home or moving up to something bigger, Help to Buy could help you get moving. You only need 5% deposit, and the government will lend you up to 20% of the purchase price of your new home. So you could soon own a beautiful new Prospect home for a lot less than you think.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Pay just 5% deposit
2. Receive a government backed equity loan for up to 20% of the value of your new home. This loan is interest free for five years
3. Arrange a 75% mortgage with access to better rates and lower repayments
Part Exchange Scheme:-
If you're keen to secure the new Prospect home of your dreams, but need a helping hand selling your current home, part exchange could be the solution you need to get things moving. We've already helped thousands of homebuyers, just like you, move up to a Prospect development.
IT'S HASSLE FREE
We take away the quibbles and negotiations associated with traditional selling as our process is fast, efficient and stress-free
WE'RE YOUR COMMITTED BUYER
We remove the uncertainty of whether your buyer is committed because we're just as keen for you to move as you are
NO CHAINS TO HOLD YOU BACK
We guarantee a chain-free process, so you can set a moving date with confidence without hold-ups and the risk of anyone pulling out
NO ESTATE AGENT FEES TO PAY
We take estate agent fees out of the equation, freeing up more of your budget to spend how you wish
WHERE CAN I MOVE TO WITH PART EXCHANGE?
Part exchange is currently available throughout Prospect Homes developments.
HOW EASYMOVE WORKS FOR YOU
1. We'll help you decide on a competitive sale price for your current home by arranging independent valuations
2. You choose your new Prospect home
3. We find an estate agent for you and make sure they sell your current home in the right way for the right price
4. Our nominated legal and independent financial advisors are here to help
5. We cover your estate agent selling fees of up to £3,000 once you've got a buyer
The Charlock - Perfect for a young family, this well- planned and spacious accommodation has a convenient downstairs cloakroom, generous lounge and combined kitchen/dining area with French doors opening onto the garden. Upstairs is a family bathroom, a spacious master bedroom with an en suite and two further good sized bedrooms and a bathroom.
Entrance Hallway -
Kitchen Diner - KITCHENS
- Choose from a wide range of styles & colours of kitchen units and worktops with upstands
- Fan assisted single oven, 4 burner gas hob and chimney hood in stainless steel
- Glass heat-resistant splashback to hob
- Fully integrated dishwasher in selected homes
Stairs & Landing -
Bedroom One -
Bedroom Two -
Bedroom Three -
Rear Garden -
Site Plan -
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Gas, electrical or other appliances, drains, heating, plumbing or electrical installations have not been tested. All measurements quoted are approximate. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28236185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dewhurst Homes, Longridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.