3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoad Farm Road, Boston
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IDEAL FOR BUY TO LET OR INVESTORS
- WOULD SUIT MODERNISATION / IMPROVEMENT
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES, SCHOOLS AND TOWN CENTRE
NOTICE OF OFFER - 94 Woad Farm Road, Boston, PE21 0EN -By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £115,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior..
NOTICE OF OFFER
94 Woad Farm Road, Boston, PE21 0EN
By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £115,000
Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner.
William H Brown, 14 Wide Bargate, Boston, PE21 6RH (01205351010)
A three bedroom semi-detached property offered for sale with no onward chain. The property would benefit from some modernisation and improvements, ideal for Buy to Let or Investor buyer. The property in brief comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom and 3 Bedrooms.
Having a uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation, providind access to;
With doors to the Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.48m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, double glazed patio doors to the rear and a wall mounted gas fire.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' 5" Maximum ( 3.73m x 3.17m Maximum )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, inset single bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to the rear aspect and uPVC entrance door to the side elevation.
Having a bathroom suite comprising of; pannelled bath with wall mounted electric shower over, low level Wc and pedestal wash hand basin, with double glazed windows to the front and side aspect.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the Entrance Hall, loft access, double glazed window to the rear and doors to the Three Bedrooms.
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 9' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.90m )
Having exposed wood floorboards, radiator, built-in wardrobes and double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and exposed wood floorboards.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
The front of the property is predominatly laid to lawn with low level fencing and hand gate, there is gated access to the side garden with paved patio seating area and lawned garden which extends to the rear, with mature shrubbed borders and mature hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56940156.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.