3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadow Close, Barnet, EN5
Withdrawn from Market
- Priced for quick sale - Great Investor opportunity
- Rental £1,700 pcm currently achieved
- 0.5 mile to High Barnet Tube Station
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Direct access to playing fields
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazed throughout
- Open 7 days a week from 6am to 10pm
** Great investment opportunity, £1700 rental currently achieved with private tenants ** Ivy Gate are pleased to present this spacious three/four bedroom terraced house located on the edge of the Dollis Valley estate, close to Mays Lane and providing easy access to High Barnet underground station, town centre and highly regarded local schools.
The entrance opens to a hallway with a door to a downstairs cloakroom and another door to a very spacious kitchen/diner. The kitchen has a good range of modern off white, gloss wall and base units with the washing machine, dryer, fridge/freezer and electric cooker and oven, included. There are two rooms accessed from the kitchen, one is currently used as a bedroom by the tenants and the other is a lounge.
The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and a bathroom. The house has its own garden which backs directly onto the open space of King George Playing Fields. The property is uPVC double glazed throughout and gas centrally heated. A viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56940790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7319038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Gate, Borehamwood and Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.