4 bedroom detached house for saleHeol Creigiau, Efail Isaf, CF38 1BG
- CONTEMPORARY & MODERN DESIGN
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- SPACIOUS FAMILY LIVING
- QUIET CUL DE SAC
- MATER ENSUITE & BALCONY
- BEDROOM FOUR W.C.
- UTILITY ROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- HIGHLY DESIRED LOCATION
**VR TOUR AVAILABLE - 360 WALKTHROUGH - STEP INSIDE**
**BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED with a STYLISH AND BESPOKE INTERIOR**
**SITTING ON A GENEROUS PLOT on a QUIET AND PEACEFUL SETTING**
Dylan Davies are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached family home located on the highly desired 'Heol Creigiau' within Efail Isaf. Neatly positioned on a quiet cul de sac, this modern style family home sits alongside other equally large detached properties, whilst situated on a good sized plot, which has been meticulously updated and maintained by the current owners, plus large front driveway allowing for off road parking for multiple vehicles.
Internally, the property has been extremely well cared for and updated by the current vendors - from top to bottom - to create a beautifully crafted, contemporary and modern family home, with a variety of high end touches and finishes - INCLUDING solid wood internal doors, breathtaking kitchen/breakfast room, statement feature lounge window, landing light panels and master bedroom balcony with views - all completed and finished to a neutral and modern pallet/decoration, which creates a light and airy feel to this stunning family home.
Upon immediate entrance to the property, the high standard of finish and quality becomes immediately apparent, with porcelain ceramic floor tiles, ceiling spotlights and glass balustrade.
The stunning kitchen/breakfast room can be found at the rear of the property, which has been tastefully updated and refitted to incorporate high gloss base and wall units with 'Silestone' worktops, plus integral appliances (dishwasher & three fitted fridges), twin oven, hot tap and breakfast bar area - which further indicates the quality and standard which has been carried out by the current vendor.
Coming from the kitchen is the utility room, which incorporates the same decoration and vibe as the kitchen, complete with sink unit.
**UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT**
The impressive lounge offers excellent family living space spanning over 27 feet in length, with a fantastic feature window at the front aspect and full width sliding Upvc patio doors at the other - giving access to the garden area - ideal to keep open during the summer months especially. The lounge is further enhanced with a high vaulted ceiling, STUV fireplace and solid wood flooring. The size of the room makes it an ideal place for entertaining/socialising with family and friends.
Completing the ground floor of the property, we find a handy downstairs cloakroom, plus sitting/play room (with in-built storage) and a large dining room - which is able to handle even the biggest of dining room sets, and further adding to the appeal as an outstanding family property.
Heading upstairs, the staircase is illuminated with ultra modern 'light panels' in-built into the staircase leading you up to the landing area, which in turn offers a mezzanine aspect and vantage point overlooking the lounge area. The master bedroom boasts a lovely en-suite shower room, plus patio doors leading to the rear balcony area with superb countryside views. The fourth bedroom also benefits from a handy WC room. The bathroom, like the rest of the house has been upgraded, with neutral floor to ceiling tiles, vanity unit with double wash hand basin, plus underfloor heating and spotlights.
Externally, the property showcases a fabulous rear garden, which has been well looked after and maintained, resulting in a beautifully presented garden and patio area with fields and views to the rear. The main garden is laid primarily to lawn with a variety of plants and shrubbery outlining the fringes of the garden to add a mature feel and a splash of colour to the outside. We also find a generous chalet style storage shed, with a covered area ideal for barbecue's.
The front of the house has a superb driveway for multiple vehicles, plus lawn garden area. There is also side access to the rear of the property. The garage door has been left in place, for any buyer the opportunity to convert part of the sitting room back to a garage (if required).
Properties located in this area and of this quality are highly desired and sought after, and as a result viewings are highly advised.
The area offers an abundance of excellent schools, amenities and transport links nearby, with the Church Village by-pass, A470 and M4 motorway junction (34) all close to hand.
If your looking for a truly stunning family property, with a high end finish and feel, whilst having a peaceful and tranquil outlook - a viewing would be highly advised.
**MUST BE VIEWED**
**STUNNING FAMILY HOME - NOT ONE TO BE MISSED**
Accommodation is spread across 2 floors and comprises:
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 3.51m (max) x 5.13m (11' 6" x 16' 10")
* DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM: 1.42m x 1.55m (4' 8" x 5' 1")
* LOUNGE: 5.03m x 8.36m (16' 6" x 27' 5")
* SITTING/PLAY ROOM: 3.45m x 4.14m (min) (11' 4" x 13' 7")
* DINING ROOM: 3.61m x 4.83m (11' 10" x 15' 10")
* KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 4.7m (max) x 6.88m (15' 5" x 22' 7")
* UTILITY ROOM: 1.73m x 3.45m (5' 8" x 11' 4")
* MASTER BEDROOM (with balcony & views): 3.68m x 4.85m (12' 1" x 15' 11")
* MASTER ENSUITE: 1.78m x 1.47m (5' 10" x 4' 10")
* BEDROOM TWO: 2.69m x 4.83m (8' 10" x 15' 10")
* BEDROOM THREE: 3.48m x 3.61m (11' 5" x 11' 10")
* BEDROOM FOUR: 2.29m x 4.17m (7' 6" x 13' 8")
* BEDROOM FOUR W.C.: 1.19m x 1.22m (3' 11" x 4')
* FAMILY BATHROOM: 2.62m (max) x 3.99m (max) (8' 7" x 13' 1")
* ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN & PATIO
* OPEN FIELDS TO REAR (VIEWS)
* ENCLOSED FRONT GARDEN LAWN & DRIVEWAY
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.