3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleByron Avenue East, Sutton, SM1
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Corner Plot With Side And Rear Gardens
- EPC Grade D
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Fantastic Three Bedroom Family Home
- 25ft Reception Room
- Great Local Schools
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- Handy For Local Transport Links
Situated on the edge of the popular Poets estate, this fabulous three bedroom family home offers great living space. The property has a master bedroom with en suite as well as two further double bedrooms on the first floor. The ground floor offers a reception room as well as a modern refitted kitchen. As well as an additional bathroom on the first floor, other features include gas central heating, double glazing, side and rear gardens, and a great location for local schools and transport links. EPC Grade D.
Situated in Byron Avenue East on the edge of the popular Poets estate, this fantastic home is handy for local schools including Manor Park Academy, Greenshaw, Sutton Grammar School, and St Philomenas to name a few. The property is well positioned for local shops and transport facilities.
A fantastic opportunity to buy a lovely spacious family home with three double bedrooms and two bathrooms in a very popular location.
Living Room / Dining Room 25' 10" x 9' 9" (7.87m x 2.97m )
Kitchen 15' 10" x 9' 10" (4.83m x 3m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' 1" (3.3m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 9' 1" (3.15m x 2.77m )
Bathroom / WC 6' 4" x 6' 3" (1.93m x 1.91m )
Master Bedroom 18' 7" x 12' 4" (5.66m x 3.76m )
En-Suite Shower Room 6' 1" x 5' 7" (1.85m x 1.7m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528845354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.