1 bedroom apartment for saleWest Tower, Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf E14
- 28TH FLOOR
- PRIVATE BALCONY WITH DOCK VIEWS
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- PRIVATE CINEMA
- RESIDENTS' GYMNASIUM AND POOL
- GROUND FLOOR RESTAURANT
- 48TH FLOOR COCKTAIL BAR
- CLOSE TRANSPORT LINKS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CANARY WHARF
A one bedroom apartment on the 28th floor of Pan Peninsula’s West Tower. This apartment includes an inviting open plan living and dining area, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, floor-to-ceiling windows, fitted bedroom storage, modern bathroom suite and a private balcony with views overlooking the Millwall Dock.
Residents will also have access to a 24 hour concierge service, private cinema, residents’ gymnasium, pool, ground floor restaurant and a cocktail bar on the 48th floor. The development is within walking distance of Canary Wharf, providing access to transport links and a great selection of amenities including the Canary Wharf Shopping Centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P40965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Evans, Pan Peninsula. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.