5 bedroom detached house for saleApple Orchard, Cheltenham, GL52
Offers in Region of
- Ready to Move
- Prime Location
- Close to School
- Double Glazed
- Solar Energy
- Within a few steps of Cheltenham's prestigious world famous racecourse
- Walking distance from Cheltenham's town centre
- Nestled in the beautiful Gloucestershire village of Prestbury
- Highly sought after location
- Secure drive for 2 vehicles and a double garage
Property Ref: 2319
A wonderfully well-equipped home ideally suited to family life. This property boasts close proximity to everything Cheltenham has to offer whilst benefiting from a country atmosphere nestled in the beautiful village of Prestbury complemented by views over the prestigious Cheltenham Racecourse, Cleeve Hill and the surrounding landscape with walks to explore the surrounding countryside from your doorstep.
Families will be well catered for with highly rated OFSTED schools, both primary and secondary within walking distance.
The property is situated in a quiet cul de sac with an unusually open aspect to the front with far reaching views to the rolling hills beyond.
Inside the property the ground floor benefits from a large spacious lounge, kitchen diner and a superb sized utility room so useful for modern day living with a door to a double garage.
Upstairs the property has five bedrooms, a very large bathroom and one cavernous main bedroom with ensuite.
The rear garden includes space for everything any family would need and enjoys privacy thanks to the mature garden.
This house needs to be viewed to appreciate everything it has to offer.
All mains services are believed to be connected
Local Authority: Cheltenham Borough Council
Council Tax: Band F
Energy Rating: C
Additional property information:
The rear garden measures 52' x 44'
Central heating is provided by weather compensated gas central heating zoned upstairs / downstairs via radiators
Hot water is provided by both gas heating and solar thermal
The property is fitted with uPVC framed double glazing windows throughout
Property Ref: 2319
Property Ref: 2319
For viewing arrangement, please use 99home online viewing system.
If calling, please quote reference: 2319
GDPR: Applying for above property means you are giving us permission to pass your details to the vendor or landlord for further communication related to viewing arrangement or more property related information. If you disagree, please write us in the message so we do not forward your details to the vendor or landlord or their managing company.
Disclaimer : 99home.co.uk is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible.
Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56946378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2319_EAF_6441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 99home.co.uk, Wembley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.