2 bedroom park home for saleGoodrington, Paignton - Ref: AB61
Withdrawn from Market
- A WELL APPOINTED DETACHED PARK HOME
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
- EXTENSIVE SEA VIEWS
- 2 BEDS (principal bedroom with DRESSING ROOM & EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- LARGE BALCONY TERRACE
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PARK OPEN 11.5 MONTHS
- FULLY FURNISHED
A well appointed DETACHED PARK HOME *Open plan LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN *EXTENSIVE SEA VIEWS *2 BEDS (Principal with dressing room & en-suite shower room *Large balcony terrace * DG & GCH * Park open 11.5 months *Fully furnished
* 50 Week residential - Closed 14 Feb for 2 weeks (access only 10.00am - 4.00 pm) * No postal address on site. Post must be directed to other residential address NOT PO box. * 67B Park bus starts first Monday before Easter till last week of October - Every 40 minutes to Paignton stops at all parks and you can use bus pass. * Privilege Card for Owners Club offering discounts and trips. * Mains gas and electric metered with bill every 4 months * No Council tax as no postal address (residential address) * Owner will need to arrange insurance for contents and the lodge * Rental approx, £1,000 pw (can be rented through the park) * Current lease 27 YEARS * Pets allowed * Allocated Parking * Offered fully furnished * Site Fees included until 2019
OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
19' 6'' x 19' 7'' (5.95m x 5.99m)
11' 0'' x 7' 11'' (3.37m max x 2.43m) plus door recess.
EN-SUITE DRESSING ROOM & SHOWER ROOM
8' 7'' x 7' 7'' (2.62m x 2.3m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7321366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barbets Ltd, Paignton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.