1 bedroom apartment for saleLondon Road, Brimscombe
- Fantastic views on the edge of Brimscombe
- One, two, three and four bedroom apartments
- Ground floor apartments with private gardens
- Great opportunity for first time buyers
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Some with private gardens and parking.
- Three and four bedrooms apartments over two floors
- Offered with no onward chain
- Two have undergone refurbished with two bedrooms
- A rare opportunity to purchase at this value in a rural setting
We have a selection of one, three and four bedroom apartments offered as shells with prices from £74,950 to £119,950, all offering fantastic views across the valley, some with allocated parking and gardens and in need of complete modernisations and are priced reflecting works required. We are also delighted to announce two have been converted to two bedroom ground floor apartments with private entrances and gardens, both with allocated parking spaces at a price of £134,950, they have undergone complete modernisation.
AMENITIES Brimscombe is a popular area a couple of miles east of Stroud. The historic building of the former Brimscombe Port is just below the property, with a well regarded primary school a few yards up the road. Canalside walks are on the doorstep and amenities available at nearby Brimscombe Corner include a post office and general store. Stroud town offers a wider range of shops, amenities and a train station with direct London (Paddington) service. Nailsworth two miles, Cirencester (11 miles), Cheltenham (14 miles) and Swindon (26 miles) are all within comfortable driving distance.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300017866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Stroud . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.