4 bedroom detached house for saleMidland Road, Raunds, Wellingborough
- Beautifully Designed Four Bedroom Home
The 'ROSE' at Silverfields-Raunds - A Unique Opportunity To Personalise Your Brand New Kier Home. *Incentives on Offer* Stamp Duty, Legals, Carpets, Curtains, Furniture pack & turf - All you'd need is your suitcase. Don't Miss Out!
THE ROSE AT SILVERFIELDS
The Rose is a beautiful four bedroom home perfect for entertaining, with a large living room and equally spacious kitchen/dining area with French doors leading out to the garden. The first floor boasts four bedrooms, an en suite and a fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. This home also benefits from an integral garage.
Have a property that you need to sell first? No problem part exchange is available. Please call NOW for more details.
Discover the richness of life in the countryside at Silver Fields from Kier Living. The stunning mix of elegant properties is perfectly at home in the tranquil market town of Raunds.
With the A45 on its doorstep giving easy access to the A6 and A14, Raunds is well placed to enjoy all that the surrounding countryside and towns have to offer. Northampton offers a variety of theatre, arts and music, as well as a diverse range of restaurants, bars, shopping centres, sports facilities and adventure activities. Enjoy quality time with the family, exploring the local charming villages around Northamptonshire.
Northampton itself is nestled in a curve of the River Nene not far from the great Nene Park which offers a great day of activities with opportunities to try your hand at water-sports, a round of golf, cycling and fishing, Nene Park is a great place to escape to. On another day, immerse yourself in stately homes and glorious gardens, museums or the marina that magnificently decorates Northampton.
Closer to home Wellingborough is a picturesque shopping hot spot, with its medieval streets home to shops selling everything from specialist teas and crystals to clothes and essentials. The town also has a direct train service to London St Pancras in an hour, opening up extra options for exploring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56951961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDS104498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Raunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.