3 bedroom terraced house for saleDaisy Drive, Hatfield
- Three Bedroom
- Garage and Parking
- Cul De Sac Location
- Hatfield Garden Village
- Chain Free
This immaculately presented three bedroom family home is located in the popular Hatfield Garden Village development. It's location offers a number of good schools, local shops, the Galleria plus great commuter links via the A1(M) and station.
This immaculately presented three bedroom end of terrace family home is located in the popular Hatfield Garden Village development. The property offers a spacious hall way, cloakroom and fitted kitchen with space for appliances. To the rear is a large open plan lounge/diner which is perfect for entertaining with opening French doors out to the garden. Upstairs offers two double rooms and a single room. There is also a family bathroom and loft access for storage. In addition there is double glazing throughout and a fully enclosed rear garden. To the front is off street parking and a garage en-bloc. The location offers a number of good schools, local shops plus the Galleria which incorporates a large number of retail outlets and restaurants plus an Odeon cinema. The area is well served with public transport and excellent commuter links via the A1(M), M25 and main line train station feeding in to London Kings Cross.
Double Glazed Door to Front, Laminate Flooring
W/C, Wash Hand Basin, Tiled, Radiator
Lounge 16' 5" x 14' 11" ( 5.00m x 4.55m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Double Glazed French Patio Doors, Radiator, Telephone Port, TV Port, Understairs Storage
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.26m )
Fitted Wall and Base Kitchen, Double Glazed Window to Front, Sink/Drainer, Work Surfaces, Tiled Backsplash, Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Cooker Hood, Space for Washing Machine, Space for Fridge/Freezer, Tiled Flooring
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Built in Wardrobes, Radiator, TV Port, Carpet
Bedroom 2 8' + Door Recess x 10' 6" + Alcove ( 2.44m + Door Recess x 3.20m + Alcove )
Double Glazed Window to Front, Carpet
Bedroom 3 8' 6" + Max x 8' 1" ( 2.59m + Max x 2.46m )
Double Glazed Window to Front, Radiator, Airing Cupboard with Boiler, TV Port
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, Bath with Mixer Taps, Shower, Wash Hand Basin, Extractor Fan, W/C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56952006.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN105878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.