3 bedroom flat for saleCorbin House, Bromley High Street, London, E3 3BH
- Three Bedrooms
- Second Floor
- Excellent Transport links
- Separate Reception and kitchen
- Laminiated Flooring
- Bathroom and separate w.c
- Within walking distance to bow church station and bow church DLR
- Communal Gardens
- Close to all local amenities
- Chain Free
Guide Price £350,000 - £380,000
Hunters are pleased to offer you this three bedroom apartment brought to the market on a chain free basis.
The property is well proportioned and comprises a reception room, separate kitchen, three bedrooms a bathroom and a separate w.c.
You will find the property location is great, situated close to many local transport links within walking distance to Bow Road station and Bow Church DLR. along with the many amenities that nearby Bow offers along with bars, shops and restaurants, with westfield shopping centre very close by.
Lease 125 from 1998
Service charge approx: £80 per month
Ground £10 per annum
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56952079.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWSAL99276775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.