2 bedroom detached house for saleRushmore Road, London, E5
- Fully Detached
- Sumptuous Parquet And Wooden Flooring
- Bespoke Built-In Wardrobes
- Striking Presentation
- Two External Storage Sheds
- Maintenance Free Front And Rear Gardens
A unique opportunity to acquire this exquisite detached house, beautifully designed with much thought given to space and light. Enviably appointed in this prestigious no through road. Magnificent attention to detail, with sleek lines, extensive glazing, bespoke fixtures and fittings and extensive built-in storage. Composed of a fantastic living/entertaining space open-plan to a bespoke fitted kitchen/diner and fully glazed bi-folding doors opening to a tranquil secluded courtyard, a further reception room, two double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. Moments from a host of vibrant amenities and transport links on Chatsworth and Lower Clapton Roads. Superb choice of primary and secondary schools.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC150882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.