2 bedroom cottage for salePeacock Lane, Old Portsmouth
- GRADE II LISTED PERIOD RESIDENCE
- DATES FROM THE 17TH CENTURY
- UPDATED BUT RETAINING MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BEDROOM 2 & BATHROOM ON FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 ON SECOND FLOOR
- PRIVATE COURTYARD GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- PRICE REDUCED
ENTRANCE VIA WOODEN DOOR TO;
Exposed wooden beams, storage cupboard, borrowed light window, stone floor.
Exposed wooden beams, wall lights, sash window, feature log burner with slate hearth and exposed brick surround, radiator, fitted carpet and stairs rising to first floor.
Textured ceiling, skylight, a range of storage cupboards and shelving, tiled floor.
Three inset spot lights, a range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for fridge, cooker, tumble dryer and plumbing for washing machine. Skylight, door to rear courtyard and tiled flooring.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Wood panelled ceiling, sash window, cupboard housing Worcester Boiler, fitted shelves, radiator and fitted carpet.
Smooth ceiling, obscured glass window to rear aspect, radiator and tiled floor. Bath with chrome mixer tap and shower over and tiled surround, low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Exposed beams vaulted ceiling with up-lighting, dual aspect windows, two radiators and fitted carpet.
Private courtyard garden enclosed by brick walls with storage cupboard.
Portsmouth City Council TAX BAND - E £1,843.63 for the year 2017/2018
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56967070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PSSCC_460107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.