4 bedroom terraced house for saleTulwick Court, Wantage
- top floor master bedroom with en suite
- Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Allocated parking space
- Spacious sitting/dining room with french doors opening out onto the garden
- 3 good sized first floor bedrooms, 1 with en suite
- Modern family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ground floor cloakroom
- No on going chain
This extremely spacious and versatile four bedroom town house, having benefited from a loft conversion, providing a versatile layout throughout and offered for sale with no on going chain.
Arranged over 3 floors, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, a well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances, and a good sized sitting/dining room with french doors opening out onto the garden; 3 good sized first floor bedrooms, 1 with ensuite shower room, a modern family bathroom as well as a large top floor master bedroom with en suite, eaves storage and loft space. Outside the property affords an enclosed rear garden with paved and lawned areas, and to the front parking for one vehicle (an additional parking space could be made subject to the usual compliances). Further benefits include gas fired central heating and double glazing.
All main services connected.
Gas fried central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56970646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26634338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.