6 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Lane, Beeston, KING'S LYNN
Offers in Excess of
- Six bedroom detached house
- Commercial permission for village store
- Four reception rooms and conservatory
- Replacement bespoke kitchen and utility room
- 1/3 Acre gardens with ample parking
- No onward chain; start your journey now
- Further detached craft shop
- Superb opportunity
VILLAGE DREAMS! This stunning house has commercial use and facilities for a village store and is crying out for somebody to invigorate and re-imagine this opportunity.
If you've dreamed of embarking on a small commercial enterprise and becoming part of the fabric in a pleasant and well positioned village then Spring Dales is the one for you. The property currently enjoys commercial permission for a village store and has a 25 ft shop room, separate storage areas and a serving counter from its days as a post office. This property has so much more to offer. There is living accommodation for two families, a stunning and generous garden, ample parking, outbuildings with attached car port and a further business possibility by way of a detached, converted stable which has a range of shelving, power,lighting and is currently used as a craft/hobby shop. Ground floor accommodation comprises a dual aspect living room, a formal dining room/second living room, a library, a study, a conservatory, a modern refitted kitchen and matching utility room. The living accommodation attaches to the shop brilliantly and is flexible offering multi generational living. This flexibility and space is enhanced with first floor accommodation comprising of 6 good sized bedrooms, a modern double shower room and a first floor living room with separate staircase.
The property is modern and well appointed throughout with features such as a butler sink in the kitchen and chunky pine doors upstairs. The garden and accommodation on offer will suit large families and is optimised for multi generational living so coupled with the commercial aspect this exciting venture will suit may buyers so call now to avoid disappointment. With no chain you'll be able to start your new journey quicker!
Shop Room 24' 4" x 15' ( 7.42m x 4.57m )
Double fronted room with door onto the road, shop counter, ample electric points and lighting, door to an array of rooms and store areas.
Living Room 20' 7" x 11' 9" ( 6.27m x 3.58m )
Dual aspect room with bay window
Dining Room 21' 2" x 8' 6" ( 6.45m x 2.59m )
Family room or second sitting room with door to
Conservatory 14' x 9' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.82m )
UPVC construction with doors and windows onto the garden
Kitchen 10' 4" min extending to 15' 2" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.15m min extending to 4.62m max x 2.57m max )
Modern white gloss kitchen, recently refitted with features including a butler sink, five ring induction hob, double oven and space for dishwasher.
Utility Room 9' 2" + recess x 8' 5" ( 2.79m + recess x 2.57m )
Handy area with plumbing for two washing machines and space for tumble dryer.
Library 9' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.62m )
Snug with built in shelving and feature fireplace, stairs to first floor.
Study 7' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.34m x 2.01m )
At the rear of the property; would serve well as the office for the shop.
First Floor Accommodation
Chunky pine doors to all rooms
Bedroom 1 21' 2" x 8' 8" ( 6.45m x 2.64m )
Dual aspect room with ceiling fan
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 4 13' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 5 6' 2" x 5' 9" ( 1.88m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 6 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Modern fully tiled shower room.
First Floor Living Room
With separate staircase, this room further enhances the possibility for multi generational living or even an extra income.
Detached Craft/ Hobby Shop
Rebuilt former stable with a range of shelving and cupboard.
The grounds of Spring Dales measure 1/3 acre(STMS) and currently back onto paddocks. There is ample off road parking to the side, formal lawns, a mixture of pleasant beds, an enclosed dog run, a single garage with attached car port, a tarmac driveway, a greenhouse, sheds, a rhododendron and acer as well as other planted shrubs and manicured lawns.
From Swaffham town centre take Norwich Road out of town and at the roundabout with Macdonalds turn right onto A47 in the direction of Norwich. Follow this road for several miles passing through the village of Little Fransham. Take the next left hand turning signposted Beeston and follow this road for several miles into the village of Beeston. Once in the village follow the road to the cross roads where the school is on the right hand side and the property can been seen on the opposite corner clearly marked by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56977210.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.