3 bedroom detached house for saleKeith Road, Swanton Morley, Dereham
Offers in Excess of
- Immaculately Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- 21ft Re-Fitted Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Family Bathroom Suite
- Separate W/C With Potential To Convert Into An En-Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Requested Cul-de-Sac Location
***IMMACULATE DETACHED FAMILY HOME*** Early viewings strongly advised to appreciate this spacious detached family home in the requested village of Swanton Morley. The property is situated in a requested cul-de-sac location and offers a spacious porch entrance, entrance hall, lounge, recently re-fitted 21ft open plan kitchen/Diner and conservatory. Upstairs offers three bedrooms off the landing with the master benefitting from fitted wardrobes, there is also a modern three piece bathroom suite and a separate w/c with hand basin that offers potential to convert into an en-suite. Outside the property offers ample parking and attached garage to the front and the rear offers an enclosed garden with patio. CALL NOW TO VIEW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9162469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Iconic, Taverham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.