4 bedroom detached house for saleSnowberry Way, Whitby, Ellesmere Port
- Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Occupying a Generous Sized Plot in Whitby, Ellesmere Port
- Immaculately Presented with a Modern Decor Throughout
- Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Utility and W.C
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms, En Suite and Family Bathroom
- Driveway, Detached Garage, Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Beautifully Landscaped Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Closer Inspection Essential to Appreciate this Home in Full
Impressive four bedroom detached family home occupying a generous corner plot in the sought after area of Whitby, Ellesmere Port. Beautifully appointed and immaculately presented with a modern decor throughout the accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, downstairs newly fitted W.C, lounge, dining room, conservatory and newly renovated kitchen breakfast room with utility room off. To the first floor you have a master bedroom with newly fitted en suite shower room, three further good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom suite. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and detached garage. Completing this stunning home perfectly is the beautifully landscaped enclosed rear garden with decking and lawned areas. A closer inspection is essential to appreciate this home in full.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9116421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.