6 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthgrove Road, , Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- 6 bedroom character townhouse
- Exclusive location in one of Ventnor?s best roads
- Garage and garden to the front
- Amazing sea views
- Spacious and well-presented
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Prepare to have your breath taken away when you enter this extraordinary character town house at one of Ventnor’s most exclusive addresses. Nestled behind the town this period terrace of homes boast some of the best views and luxury living in the PO38 postcode.As you pull up into one of the numerous parking spaces right outside, step inside to the grand hallway where you can welcome guests. As you walk into the large lounge and dining areas your eyes will be drawn to the huge bay window with its fabulous sea views where you can gaze out across the town and towards the sea and admire the glorious sun sets across the Channel. Character features are in abundance throughout this home and the kitchen/breakfast room is sure to be a highlight. With its glass roof which allows light to flood into this modern and stylish area here you have everything you could ever need to prepare a fabulous meal the whole family can enjoy.There will be no shortage of rooms for guests to stay with no fewer than 6 bedrooms on the upper floors where the sea views from the front only get better the higher you go! There will also never be a queue for the loo as there is a toilet on every floor and five in total throughout the house!Overall this amazing, spacious home has everything the modern family demands with the added benefit of a spectacular view thrown in for free !!
What the Owner says:
When we first bought this property over 30 years ago we ran it as a B&B but when the family started to grow older and larger we closed the business down and then enjoyed having a lovely spacious home in which to bring up our children. The views over Ventnor never fail to impress and you can sit and watch the cruise ships glide by on the horizon. Being so close to town is great and we can walk down to the shops and beach in moments. Having the garage and garden opposite is a huge bonus and we also have plenty of parking outside. With the family all grown up and the grandchildren staying over occasionally having such a big house is not as important to us now so it’s time to get something smaller..
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'9 x 12'9 up to bay (4.50m x 3.89m)
- Dining Area: 14'0 x 12'11 (4.27m x 3.94m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'3 x 12'0 (3.74m x 3.66m)
- Utility Area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 9'8 up to bay (4.47m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 8'5 (4.24m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 6: 8'8 x 7'6 (2.64m x 2.29m)
- Separate Toilet
- Shower Room
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 14'9 x 11'11 (4.50m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'9 x 11'0 (4.19m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 5: 11'1 x 9'7 (3.38m x 2.92m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Courtyard and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56989354.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.